Tuesday, April 9, 2013

La Busqueda Part 3: The Moment

Birth.  Falling asleep. Inception.   The turning point.  Death.  The rude awakening.  The first time.  The moment.   In Turkey I started to realize the importance of enjoying the moment. I have my life plan, so now the only thing to do is to live it out like I've always wanted.

Life is so much more enjoyable when each moment is taken for what its worth.  It takes work to accept a current situation without wanting to change it so that it becomes perfect.  For example, today I was at Megiddo and there was a huge dust cloud stuck over us.  Not only is Megiddo a lackluster site now (it was once pretty cool. It had been built and destroyed 25 times), but the weather could have made the day somewhat atrocious. To make things intersting, I had my friend Kate guide me around while I had my eyes closed.  Not only did it help with my allergies, it kept things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment