Monday, March 9, 2015

Around and Around





Image result for india
Image result for india hinduI've been waiting for this semester for the past year and a half.  Coming home from Jerusalem was a bummer. Having Ashley leaving on her mission was like getting the wind knocked out of me. The whole time I was waiting. Waiting to change the world. Well, the time came around when my travel buddy came home and first thing I wanted to do after we got married was travel. Obviously. I thought Mexico would be a great idea. We could work on our Spanish, setting up schools would be more than enjoyable, and we would have the time of our lives. Well, sometimes there are better plans out there. As I've been finding this semester. Ashley just likes to make my life better. After talking and figuring out we wanted to get married, the opportunity came up for her to do a field study in India. She was elated. I was excited - to get out of Provo at the very least. I've never really thought of India before. It's growing on me. I mean, its as populous as China. So it should be sort of a big deal.
Image result for indiaTraveling always brings new ideas and fresh perspectives. So I'm excited to start my blog again and to have Ashley write as well. She loves people, and so there's no doubt that we are going to love being in India.  Top three things that we will love:

Image result for india cool

1. Learning about Hinduism
2. Learning about Indian customs
3. Meeting everyone. This really will be #1. We just haven't met very many people from India yet. So we're going to let it grow on us.

We leave at the end of May and get back in August. I am going on an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment