Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14

 
One of my favorite things to do

I figure its time to be a little more honest with myself.  I'm getting married.  And I'm pretty excited about it.  The best way to love someone is to show it, and its kind of nice to hear it to once in a while.  Valentine's day is my absolute favorite day.  I'm not really big into celebrating things.  I am big into loving people, especially this girl.  So in honor of the best day on earth, here are the top 3 reasons I love my fiance :)
1. I can't help but smile when I'm with her. The saddest moments in my life have been when she's away, and the happiest moments have been with her.  Life is pretty simple with us.  As long as we have food and Ashley isn't freezing, we will be smiling.

We snapchat pictures of us to us



2. We are always having fun.  Whether we are driving in the car, doing homework, or just snapchatting each other, it's always a blast.  I think about 2 people in this world think I'm funny.  If Ashley isn't one of them, she's at least getting a pretty good kick out of laughing at me.  I don't know how many times I've ended up rolling on the floor I've been laughing so h
3.  We focus on the right things.  I love being able to talk about anything, anytime.  I also love how we have a focus on the spiritual things such as the temple, caring about other people and cultures, and how to have Christ-like love.



No comments:

Post a Comment